"To provide our clients with the best
solution and value per dollar invested"
"Total Customer Satisfaction"
The initial cost of a project is what typically grabs
the attention of the buyer/user. Although we take the money factor very
seriously, we make sure that the right solution is presented rather than
the cheapest one. Our belief is that in the long run, our clients will
only profit from the correct implementation. In fact choosing the least
expensive option will not only cost more, but will also put the business
at a disadvantage. Thus, we require that our solution answers the
following 10 questions, to be a valid proposal for our clients.
Evaluation of proposed solution:
- Are we the right company to provide and implement
- Does the proposal answer the client’s specific need(s)?
- Are the components presented to the client the
right and best ones?
- Does the solution take into consideration the
future needs of the client?
- Is the time schedule reasonable and acceptable by
both of us?
- Is the client getting the best value for their investment?
- Do the benefits that the solution provides justify the investment?
- Can the project be divided into affordable phases?
- Does everybody
involved understand clearly all aspects of the proposal?
- Will we both be
satisfied with the relationship and the outcome of the solution?